Todays Entry; My Favorite Ways to Feel Inspired
Mourning Doves๐ฒ ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖๐! , inspired is one of my favorite feelings because it brings so much exhilarating power and productivity into my life. Inspiration, the definition "being a mental spark or a person that moves your mind to create new ideas" , key meanings being "A sudden great idea or a flash of insight that helps solve a problem." Here are some of my favorite ways to invite inspiration into my life.
⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚
1. Listening to music; Music is so much for me I've always had such a love for it as a kid going into my teen years , the melody , the bass , all the instruments , adlibs all of it regulates me , not only that but it inspires me with productivity say i want to clean up my room , do my hair etc. Music is always an option. I also pay attention to the type of music I'm listening to because i am a firm believer that the music you listen to sets your tone. Right now an artist i love love love is sienna spiro.
2. Pinterest boards; Pinterest is one of my favorite places to collect little pieces of inspiration. I love saving dreamy bedrooms, outfits, flowers, quotes, future home decor , and anything that captures a feeling I love. Creating mood boards helps me imagine the kind of life, style, and memories I want to create.
3. Reading; I find inspiration from books, magazines, blogs, and learning about things I’m curious about. Especially now with my new interest being blogging, seeing everyone's personal blogs gets me so inspired to try new things and learn new things whether that be movies , skincare or even new outfit styling. A book that i am currently reading is called "The last thing he told me" By Laura Dave (which i will write about soon ;3) but anyways , even reading nonfiction or even fictional peoples lives gives me inspiration.
What are some ways that keep you loves inspired? comment them! am super curious. Sincerely Dolli.

.jpg)
for me it's definitely also music and pinterest!!
ReplyDeletesometimes even watching videos