Monday, August 10, 2026

๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐’ฏ๐“Š๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Œ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€

 Todays Entry; Nostalgic YouTubers

Mourning Doves๐“ฒ ๋࣭  ࣪ ˖๐Ÿ•Š! , Thank you guys so so much for 100+ followers on here! I am so grateful and so excited to bond together , your guys comments make me so excited to put out new things thank you!!. Today I am bringing back to memory my favorite YouTubers growing up! I am curious as to who you guys watched growing up. These are only a few , I was such a big YouTube watcher I have many more but these are ones that came into my mind when I first thought of this Topic.

⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚


1. LDSHADOWLADY

Lizzie is one of my goats I remember watching so many of her gameplays from Sims 4 , Minecraft , Roblox,  That Elf game , Simulators , she did so many and was and is so entertaining. Even now when she has a whole kid and family I feel like I can watch her newest gameplays and be occupied for hours. She introduced me to a lot of other YouTubers like smallishbeans (they are perfect for each other) stacyplays , ollie , This era was so fun.

2. GLOOM

Gloom is so freaking funny when she took her break I was heartbrokennn but very understandable , Her simulator games were also so funny I remember he doing yandere a lot in the beginning and it always ended up with me also playing yandere simulator just to get kokona ko ko head.
Her friendship with Azzyland was so entertaining too. I am pretty sure now her and Terry are married and I did see a video of her in a wedding dress and it was stunnningggg I love them together.







3.IHASCUPQUAKE

Another Minecraft queen I loved her minecraft videos , her aesthetic is so amazing and when I first watched her i pronounced cupcakes as cupquakes.
Her family now is so cute her baby is adorable and she still has that purple aura esk it looks so nice!!. I think her husband Redd has a channel but I was more on watching her but he was also funny when he was featured in her videos.









These are 3 main YouTubers that I go back and watch their old videos in Awe but like I said I have many many many more I did not put the internet down as a kid. Let's see if we relate to any or if I am going to learn New YouTubers!
Sincerely Dolli.


2 comments:

  1. omgggg iHasCupquake was my WHOLE childhood, the reason I dyed my hair purple as a kid!

    ReplyDelete