Monday, August 10, 2026

๐‘€๐“Ž ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’

 Todays Entry; My vision board for my future home!⾕ ོ☼๐“‚ƒ

Mourning Doves๐“ฒ ๋࣭  ࣪ ˖๐Ÿ•Š! , I've been dreaminggg for a new home , my own space , my own furniture my own everything. I am sure that is every teenage girls fantasy we all need our own space. Half of me wants it so bad but I also unfortunately know it means I am aging which is a blessing to live out different eras but also is it ? lmaoo so much goes through my mind when I think about how different my life and I am going to be when I am not a teenager in high school anymore. Anywayss heres my vision board vibe I want for my future home :D

⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚


Sincerely Dolli

2 comments:

  1. this is literally perfect omg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so dreamy! I have some of these saved on my dream home Pinterest board too

    ReplyDelete