Todays Entry; -Answering Dear Dolli's Gadget !
Mourning Doves๐ฒ ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖๐! , Thank you guys for the new traction! let's take a look at a new Dear Dolli response! you guys can also send me a message (it's one of my side gadgets on here) I would love to feature in my blog posts :3 click here to see the dear dolli mailbox! " Have a question, want my opinion, need advice, or just want to say hi? Send me anything ! I may feature your message in a future blog post and share my thoughts (๐ฉ๐ข๐ท๐ช๐ฏ๐จ ๐บ๐ฐ๐ถ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฐ๐ฏ๐บ๐ฎ๐ฐ๐ถ๐ด ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ค๐ฐ๐ถ๐ณ๐ด๐ฆ)♡ "˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰
Question; "Hey girlie! :) (This might be a little long—sorry.) I’m going back to college after a three-year break. Those three years gave me a chance to get to know myself and figure out what I love and what I want to do (teach English abroad!!!). I spent two years in college without really knowing which direction to go in, or if it was the right thing to do. After three years working with kids and discovering the world of private tutoring with teens and adults who were eager to learn, I’m wondering if that’s what I really want: to transfer my knowledge to others. So I’m going back to the same university where I left off (I felt a little embarrassed at first, but that quickly went away!). I’m a little nervous about the new semester; I’m really apprehensive. I don’t know if it’s because I’ll be with people younger than me, living on my own again, or wondering if I need to create a whole new personality for myself (because I really want fresh starts and to succeed). I think you’re younger than me, so I don’t want advice about the university itself—just to know what you’d do for a new school year, to start over from scratch! Like a “girl reset”?"
hey!! I am glad you aren't embarrassed about it anymore that is not embarrassing! that is so admirable of you. I am an incoming senior to high school so I don't know much about college (even though maybe I should be doing research about it as I am literally close to going lmaooa) but I don't think you should change your personality at all! It kind of reminds me of my older sister who recently just graduated college and even though we aren't the same age group we still have A. a lot in common and B. a lot to talk about , I know since we are sisters it's easier to talk to each other but even when I talk to her friends sometimes maybe at gathering i always love to know their stories , what they are doing in life and its a great way to social even if we are at different parts of our lives it's always nice to communicate with different people in a friendship way to maybe learn from them vice versa. Maybe instead of creating a new personality you could add on to yours? changing isn't always a bad thing you could always find new versions of yourself that fit you but of course growing for yourself and not others. Anyways I am rambling buttttt I love a good start over to cleanse for a new school year! here are some things I do.
1. A room reset
deep cleaning and decluttering your room is always really helpful for me , I feel like the saying that your room is a reflection of your mind is so true , when my room is messy I'm always stressed out or in a hurry but when i have a clean space i feel more at peace and productive.
2. A digital reset
cleaning out my camera roll , deleting apps I don't use , organize Pinterest boards especially for a new school year Pinterest is so needed for me
· · ────── ꒰เฆ·✦·เป꒱ ────── · ·
· · ────── ꒰เฆ·✦·เป꒱ ────── · ·
A new school year can feel like the perfect time for a little reset. Not a “change everything about yourself” reset, but a chance to clean up your space, organize your life, refresh your routines, and go into the year feeling a little more prepared.
Your routine doesn't have to be complicated. Try getting back into a school-friendly sleep schedule before school begins, and create a simple morning and nighttime routine. Pick out your clothes the night before and give yourself enough time in the morning so you aren't constantly rushing.
Take some time for yourself, too. Paint your nails if you enjoy it, read, scrapbook, listen to music, or watch a comfort movie. I personally just got into journaling , scrapbook and sticker collecting it's a fun hobby!. A reset should make you feel cared for.
When it comes to your mindset, remember that you don't have to become a completely different person, You could pick a few things you genuinely want to work towards. Maybe you want to stay more organized that could workout in your favor. Something that helps me too though is knowing you're allowed to have stressful mornings, bad days, and moments where you don't know what you're doing. You don't need to have everything figured out on the first day. All we could do is build up! don't sweat it <3 I hope this helps you out! take care of yourself :D
Sincerely Dolli


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment