Wednesday, August 5, 2026

๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‰๐“ˆ

 Todays Entry; Happy August ! - August journaling prompts - 


Mourning Doves๐“ฒ ๋࣭  ࣪ ˖๐Ÿ•Š! , Fall is approaching very soon I am so excited if you couldn't tell , but for this new month I wanted to give you guys some journaling prompts that I also include in my own journal.









⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚




  • What are my favorite memories from this summer?
  • What do I want to do before summer ends?
  • What does August smell, sound, and feel like to me?
  • What have I learned over the past few months?
  • If this summer had a soundtrack, what songs would be on it?
  • What do I hope September brings?
  • What dream have I been afraid to pursue?
  • What would I do if I knew I couldn't fail?
  • What kind of person do I want to be by the end of the year?
  • What small goal can I accomplish this month?
  • If August were a color palette, what colors would it be?
  • Design your dream bedroom in words.
  • If you were a perfume, what would your notes be?
  • Create a fictional cafรฉ menu inspired by August.
  • Describe your dream cottage, apartment, or dollhouse.
  • What are 10 things I still want to do before fall?
  • What's one adventure I can have close to home?
  • Which book do I want to finish this month?
  • What recipe or dessert do I want to try?
  • What photos do I want to capture before summer ends?
  • 3 comments:

    1. love love love these ! super useful <3

      ReplyDelete
    2. love this, i'm trying to get into journalling for the 40000th time so this'll help ๐Ÿ’•

      ReplyDelete