Tuesday, August 4, 2026

๐‘€๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ

 Todays Entry; My onscreen crushes ! - boy talk - 


Mourning Doves๐“ฒ ๋࣭  ࣪ ˖๐Ÿ•Š! , Happy August!, I am going to spill my guts about my on screen crushes , I feel like it's a fun topic and I've noticed a lot of the time someone's movies/shows crush either explains someone really well or is seen as a complete shock. I hope to hear your guys crushes as well! let's see if we are very different or very similar ;p 


⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊⊱·✶·⊰₊‿︵‧˚


1.  Andrew Garfield
Specifically him as spiderman , chefs kiss he is the kind of guy you call pretty , and not only is his character cute he's so smart. I honestly think he was my first crush as a kid, in the movie watching him freaking come up with the perfect formula (even though the wrong hands got it) was so life changing lmaooo and just the fact that he is literally spiderman makes him 10x cooler i love spiderman all 3. But even in other movies I see him in he is just so crushable like the girls playing his love interests in movies are so strong I would of fallen in love , forget the movie let's just get married irl.







2. Adam Brody

HIM PLAYING DAVE IN GILMORE GIRLS LIKE COME ONNNN HE WAS THE PERFECT GUYY he did everything for lane and was a music guy . I will never forgive the writers they did lane so dirty but anyways I still feel like he is cute now in 2026 but the 2000s look is so attractive to me obviouslyyy










3. Chad Michael Murray

This man probably has the biggest ego alive but i can not be a liar and say i do not find him handsome , In almost everything I've seen him in his face card never declined. He's lowkey always playing the same playboy character at least that's what I've seen him in except for "A Cinderella story" with Hilary duff. He was lowkey an ass in Gilmore girls for a bit like he was pissing me off but unfortunately he was giving model and if I was Rory there would def be a crush somewhere in there










4. Tom Welling

SPECIFICALLYY small ville superman I LOVE me some superman , ohhhh my goshhh he was so beautiful and sweet. Writing this I am kinda seeing a pattern with my interests maybe I do have a type.... But I am sure you guys can understand look at him bro.





5. last but NOT least , Dylan O'brien
gorgeous gorgeous man and interviews I see with him he is so ridiculously funny and a funny guy is such an important factor if you can't make me laugh ain't nothing romantic going to happen ( I swear i am not parasocial this is a general statement) . He ran fast as frick in the maze runner too so that checks my boxes









So these are some of my husbands , comment if you agree and comment some of your crushes!
Sincerely Dolli.

2 comments: